- 6 (Registered)
Minimise Tax, Free Up Your Cash Flow And Build Wealth With Our Tax Deductions Investment Property And Rental Income Tax Mini-Course
The Tax Deductions Investment Property And Rental Income Tax mini course provides you with an introduction to the common tax related issues that you will face as a property investor.
If you would like to learn more about minimising your tax, freeing up your cash flow and building wealth through property investment then Register Now!
What Is This Mini-Course About?
Rental income and tax deductions are the most important part for us as an Accountant and Tax Agent but also for you the client to understand because this is where you can leave money on the table.
Or this is where you can get that extra tax back in to your pockets.
In this mini-course we will show you how to:
• minimise your taxes
• maximise your investment property deductions
• increase your tax credits
• free up your cash flow
• and buy investment property for increasing your wealth.
The less tax you pay the more it’s going back into your assets and therefore the sooner you can potentially retire or support your family.
Why You Should Enroll In This Free Mini-Course
With more than 20 years of experience in tax and finance we’ve dealt with every scenario.
As a property investor, a key part of your strategy should be tax minimisation and in this mini course we are going to cover some of the most common issues that you will face.
Some common questions we will address in this course include:
• If I receive a back payment of rent or an amount of insurance for lost rent, is this amount assessable income?
• Do I need to pay capital gains tax (CGT) for buying or selling my home?
• Do I need to pay capital gains tax (CGT) on investment property?
• Regarding rental property tax deductions – my tenants are not paying their full rent or have temporarily stopped paying rent because their income has been adversely affected by COVID-19. Can I still claim deductions on my rental property expenses?
• Regarding ATO rental property deductions – I am using my holiday home privately for myself and my family so we can isolate during COVID-19. Can I continue to claim deductions for the property for this period, as I am unable to rent the property out?
• What is an income tax withholding variation?
• In cases of co-ownership of a rental property – how do you divide income and expenses?
• Can I claim interest on my investment property?
• When sharing income, do I need to include tax?
• Is a town house a good investment property?
• Can I claim travel expenses for my investment property?
• Can I get a tax deduction for vacant land?
Enroll now and you will get access to our:
List of frequently asked questions, answering the most common questions you will face as a property investor
Access to four videos with detailed notes answering some of the most common questions relating to rental income and tax deductions
Access to qualified tax specialists who can answer any questions you may have relating to rental income and tax deductions
A certificate will be issued upon successful completion of this mini course to acknowledge your understanding of Rental Income And Tax Deductions
Rental Income And Tax Deductions7
About the Instructor